Conferences, Meeting and Workshop Facilities, Retreats of Every Kind
The decision to take your group (business or personal) outside of the day to day environment is an important experience to offer. If your event is well organized and has the amenities you need the group's experience will be a successful one. Our meeting room can seat up to fourteen persons in air conditioned comfort.
Keys to a Successful Meeting
(a) being crystal clear on what you want to accomplish
(b) encourage constructive conflict to get to the hard issues
(c) consider the services of an external facilitator skilled at running meetings and qualified to help identify the real key issues and to keep you from the inevitable ‘rat holes’.
Finding the right retreat or conference center is a significant element in assuring success, we feel confident that The Historic Elk Mountain hotel will be the ideal venue for your business meeting and your retreat ( family, relationship, men’s, women’s, environmental, spiritual, health & wellness, yoga, spa, arts or culinary).
Easily accessible despite the isolated location hidden amidst the Cottonwoods; we are located less than one hour from Laramie and Rawlins and Within 3 hours of Denver but just 3 miles from the Interstate 80 (Take exit 255 and turn south towards Elk Mountain).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have wifi capability? Yes, the hotel is wireless enabled.
- Is the room air conditioned? Yes, there is more than adequate ac capacity for the room.
-Do you an LCD projector? Yes.
- Is the projector easily adjustable? Yes, we have an stand especially for laptops that is almost infinitely adjustable.
- Do you have a screen? Yes, it is a large pull down screen.
- Can windows be covered with shades or curtains? Yes, we have adjustable shades.
- Can the meeting room be locked? Yes, we have an electronic lock that can be programmed to your specific code.
- Can we access the meeting room for earlier setup? Yes, for either the night before or early morning set-up.